After 23 successful years as Dorking ARC we have rebranded as Finesse Accident Repair Centres
Accident Repair Centre in the Epsom Area
How Our Range of Services Can Help Your Vehicle Retain Its Value
Did you know that the biggest drop in a car’s value comes in the first couple of years of ownership? From the very first moment you drive away from the dealership, your vehicle will start to depreciate at an alarming rate. In fact, over the first 12 months of owning a new car, depreciation is usually 30-40% of the initial value. After 3 years, with an average of 30,000 miles on the clock, a car typically loses around 60% of its initial value.
Dorking Accident Repair Centre specialises in approved Volvo repairs, approved BMW repairs, VW accident repairs and authorised Audi accident repairs. As such, we offer a wide range of services, along with expert advice, to help customers in the Epsom area keep their cars from depreciating so quickly.
With our help, you can get the very best price for your vehicle when you decide to sell.
What Contributes to Depreciation?
One of the main factors that influences the resale value of a vehicle is its make and model. For example, BMWs generally hold their value well for the first 4-6 years due to warranties. However, after your warranty expires, depreciation increases because the cost of maintenance and approved BMW repairs is more expensive than for cheaper, non-performance brands.
Some other factors include:
- Mileage - Along with age, this is one of the biggest factors that affects your vehicle’s value. The more mileage you rack up, the less your car will be worth
- Service History – If you live in the Epsom area, bring your vehicle to Dorking Accident Repair Centre for regular car servicing. Our experts in approved Volvo repairs and authorised Audi accident repairs will perform the necessary checks and maintenance works, to keep your car in optimal condition
- Warranties – Whether we carry out extensive VW accident repairs or simply buff out a scratch on your Subaru, you maintain all warranties. This protects the resale value of your vehicle. When performing approved BMW repairs, even the 12-year corrosion warranty remains unaffected
- Safety – Issues with manufacturer recalls and widespread faults can seriously influence depreciation, even for top brands. Likewise, safety ratings and tests can affect demand. This includes failed MOTs. If you live in the Epsom area, bring your car to our accident repair centre to arrange an offsite MOT test. We’ll even carry out approved Volvo repairs to help your car pass its retest. This is a service we offer for other marques and models
- Brand and Model Desirability - Competing with similar models by other manufacturers can also impact the resale value of your car. For example, a brand-new Alpha Romeo Giulietta will struggle to hold its value compared to the BMW 1 series and Audi A3 Sportback. As an authorised Audi accident repairs specialist, we only ever use Audi-approved parts, along with the latest technology from Audi, to restore your car to factory condition
- Brand and Model Reliability – Compared to other similar vehicles, the VW Golf range retains its value well due to its strong performance and excellent brand name. Even if you suffer an accident when driving around Epsom, our expertise in VW accident repairs can keep your vehicle looking as new
Our trained technicians are specialists in approved BMW repairs, VW accident repairs and approved Volvo repairs. However, no matter the make and model of your car, we can help you slow the rate of depreciation.
When it comes to repair and maintenance works, it is always worth paying out for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts. As authorised Audi accident repairs specialists, we only ever use genuine, replacement parts and panels.
Likewise, you should always fix any damage as soon as possible. Come to us for approved Volvo repairs to avoid problems like rust or corrosion setting in. Such issues can seriously affect a car’s value.
Taking good care of your vehicle year upon year is the best way to slow its depreciation rate.
Call our accident repair centre on 01306 743030 to help your vehicle in Epsom retain its value with approved BMW repairs, VW accident repairs, authorised Audi accident repairs and more.